Baby Roasted Vegetables with Feta
These baby vegetables are so perfect for a spring dinner! They took about 25 minutes total to roast in the oven.
Baby carrots, zucchini and sunburst squashes roasted in the oven with Greek seasonings. Top with feta cheese.
- 1/2 lb. baby carrots
- 1/2 lb. baby zucchini
- 1/2 lb. baby sunburst squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Greek Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 4 oz. feta cheese
- Put the carrots in a bowl and add the olive oil and Greek Seasoning. Put the carrots on a cookie sheet. Put in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Add the squash and zucchini to the same bowl. Toss in the olive oil and seasonings. Add to the carrots. Cook for 10 more minutes.
- Put the baby vegetables on a serving dish. Top with the feta cheese.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin
Maybe you’d like to try?
Roasted Asparagus with Grape Tomatoes
Garlic Green Beans with Potatoes
Leave a Reply