Chocolate Mini Muffins
These little muffins are great for a snack anytime! They are moist and full of chocolate and then topped with mini chocolate chips.
Moist deep chocolate muffins topped with mini chocolate chips.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa - sifted
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 11/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a muffin tin for 48 muffins if making the minis or 12 for large ones.
- Melt the butter and semi-sweet chocolate together. Cool slightly.
- Combine the sugar, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda in a sifter. Add the flour also. Set aside.
- Add the buttermilk and egg to the chocolate mixture. Add the flour mix and stir until all is combined.
- Use a small scoop and put batter into prepared pans. I filled almost to the top, Sprinkle with the mini chocolate chips.
- The minis take 7 - 8 minutes to bake. The large muffins 20 minutes.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin
Maybe you’d like to try our recipe for?
Leave a Reply