Cordon Bleu Casserole
This is one of my favorite casseroles to make using store bought rotisserie chicken. Sometimes I will even buy an extra chicken just to make this. I did switch it up this time and used a new soup that Campbell’s make that comes in a carton instead of a can. I used Creamy Herb and Garlic with Chicken Stock and just added milk to it. It worked perfectly and saved the time of making a homemade cream sauce.
Cordon Bleu Casserole with rotisserie chicken, ham and swiss cheese.
- 1 rotisserie chicken - boned and diced, 5 - 6 cups
- 1 box Campbell's Creamy Herb and Garlic with Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 oz. Swiss cheese slices
- 1/2 lb. ham - cut into 1 1/2 inch squares
- 1 1/2 cups panko
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 oz. egg noodles or rice to serve with - cooked
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the boned and diced chicken to a greased casserole dish. Spread it out evenly.
- Top with the cut up ham.
- Layer the cheese on top.
- Pour the milk over the cheese. Then add the Creamy Herb and Garlic with Chicken Stock.
- Add the panko to the bowl with the melted butter. Mix together until the butter is evenly distributed. Sprinkle over the top of the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly and the topping is browned.
- Serve with egg noodles or rice.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin
Leave a Reply