Christmas Casserole Cookies
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Beat eggs well. Gradually add sugar and beat until fluffy. Stir in the remaining ingredients in the order given.
- Turn into an ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and, while hot, stir well with a wooden spoon. Cool.
- Form into small balls and roll in additional sugar.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin
Leave a Reply