- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) corn syrup
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) butter
- 1 cup (250 mL) all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons (75 g) ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) triple sec liqueur
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (189 degrees C). Grease two cookie sheets.
- Place brown sugar, corn syrup and unsalted butter in a medium size saucepan over medium heat. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil, then immediately remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by 1/2 teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets leaving at least 2 inches around each cookie as the batter spreads very thin, cooks and then forms a lacy design.
- Bake for 6 minutes or until slightly hardened. Remove carefully from pan with spatula.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin
Leave a Reply