Snowball Kisses – Butter cookie rolled in pecans and topped with a Hershey’s Kiss!
- 1/2 lb Butter (Softened)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 cup Flour
- 1 cup Pecans (Finely Chopped)
- 15 oz Hershey's Kisses
- 1/2 cup Powered Sugar
- Cream butter into a large bowl. Beat in sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add flour and pecans ~ mix well.
- Chill dough in tightly covered container 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove foil from kisses. Shape dough around kiss using 1 teaspoon per kiss.
- Bake 12 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet until set, but NOT brown.
- While warm, sprinkle with powered sugar. Store in covered container.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin
Leave a Reply