Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Pie Recipe
Peanut Butter Pie was always one of my moms favorite pies, she loved how easy it was to make and was always delicious. This takes regular peanut butter pie a step past that. I used sugar free as much as I could for this recipe so the chocolate pudding layer has kind of a funky color to it but that is because of the sugar free pudding mix I think or the brand I used. This is so easy to make and only takes about 15 minutes to do.
As I am trying to type this post, I am sitting here watching Marly and Me and it is at the end. So sad but I knew it had a sad ending when I started watching it. It is amazing how dogs can be such a big part of our lives. I have 2 dogs and I can’t imagine not having them. They both bring such an amazing part of joy to my life. Do you have a dog that touches your heart? I may never make this pie again that I don’t stop and think about this movie.
Layers of creamy peanut butter filling with a chocolate pudding, layers of Oreo cookies and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, all topped with creamy Cool Whip.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 10 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 carton cool whip
- Crush the oreo's and place half in the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Mix together the cream cheese, peanut butter, confectioners sugar. When it is all blended together, fold in half of the container of cool whip. Spoon into crust over the Oreo's.
- Cut up the Reese's Peanut Cups. Spread half of them on top of the peanut butter filling.
- Mix together the chocolate pudding and milk. Let set 5 minutes. Spoon on top of the Peanut Butter Cups.
- Spread remaining cool whip on top of the chocolate pudding. Spread the remaining Oreo's and Peanut Butter Cups on top. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.