Magic Cookie Bars
My Aunt Mary started making these cookie bars sometime in the 60's so they have been a long time family favorite recipe.
- 2 C. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 C. coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 6 ounce package chocolate chips
- 3 1/2 ounces coconut
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- Mix the crumbs and melted butter together for the crust. Press into bottom of a 9 x 12 inch pan.
- Add: in this order scattering lightly over crust, coarsely chopped walnuts, chocolate chips and coconut.
- Pour condensed milk over and do not stir.
- Bake at 350°F. about 25 minutes until lightly brown around edges. Cool and cut into squares.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin
Leave a Reply