Mint Snowcap Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 ounces bitter chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Sift first three dry ingredients; cream butter, sugar, eggs and extract. Add chocolate. Add dry ingredients alternately with milk. Divide dough in half.
- Cover tightly and chill for 2 hours. Shape in 1 inch balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Bake at 350ºF for 12-15 minutes on greased cookie sheet.
- These "crackle" during baking, so that the appearance is that of a "cracked" surface with powdered sugar on the higher parts of the surface.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin
Leave a Reply