Chex cereal coated in sugar and strawberry cake mix with Holiday M&M’s
Strawberry Cake Muddy Buddies
Muddy Buddies are one my favorite holiday treats. These strawberry muddy buddies are so good that you’re going to want to double this recipe so that it lasts thru Valentine’s Day.
Are you wondering what to do with the leftover cake mix? I made cupcakes with what was left with fresh strawberries in them.
This recipe calls for white chocolate but I have also used almond bark when I make muddy buddies, it works great!
Chex cereal with M&M's and strawberry cake mix. Perfect treat for Valentine's Day.
- 5 cups Chex cereal
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/2 cups strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 cup confectionery sugar
- 1 cup holiday M&M's
- Add the cereal to a large bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave at 50% power. When melted pour over the chex.
- Add the confectionery sugar and cake mix. Stir until the cereal is well coated. Add the holiday M&M's.
- Store in a plastic bag or airtight container.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin
Maybe you’d like to try?
Be My Valentine’s Marshmallow Popcorn
Leave a Reply